torsdag 4 juni 2009

The crazy girl from Mexico and the cigarettes.

Yesterday we had romantic time whit red wine and the candels, the famous candels that I got from Sarah in the middle of the night. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story...
Yes, so romantic night was really cozy! And finally Roberta show her face, she was like.. three ours late. But the funny thing was that she had a pack of cigarettes. It's funny because everybody think that she stoled them. I'm serious, It's the first time in 1,5 month that I seen her whit her OWN cigarettes. That girl is amazing... an artist from Mexico City, a big thinker. We had the best conversation yesterday about how you change here, totaly. And the fact that you newer ever will be able to explane it for someone at home. And it helped me alot beacase I just deside to extand my wistit hear.


Roberta Braun

/Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar