onsdag 3 juni 2009

New adventures!

Tomorrow me, Malin, Sophie the wife and Roberta (lovely chich from Mexico) are going to a volunteer party in Kibbutz Ramat Hashofet. It's the first time we're going and I hope it's gonna be a kick ass party. We're going to be picked up for free whenever we want, there will be an open bar and open kitchen. Alot of volunteers from other kibbutzim around the north are gonna gather there, so it's a great oppurtunity to meet new people.
I'm excited! The morning after we're probably gonna hitchhike hangover the the beach in Haifa. Malin is probably gonna buy a "day-after-beer" immidiatly when we get there, Roberta's gonna fall asleep, I will jump straight into the water and Sophie is just gonna be boooooooooooooored...

I'll let you know if it turned out how I thought it would.


A couple of volunteers on a volunteer trip to the desert

/Maxime

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar