söndag 7 juni 2009

It must have been love but it's over now.

The weekend, without the nasty parts:

  • Volunteer party at Ramat Hashofet. Hazorea was the only funny people there, pretty boring. But still... ye, party.

  • Hitchhike to Haifa. All day on the beach with Maxime and Sophie ( the wife). A great day an we want to have it as a Friday-tradition.

  • Back to Hazorea and fall asleep. Wake up 11.30 (23.30), start playing drinking games and end up on the Hetz. Our weird local "pub"/"club". The thing is that our computer room is 10 seconds away from the Hetz and I end up in front of the webbcam for.. 6-7 ours.

  • So, around 9 in the morning i finally deside to sleep. Wake up six ours later and grab a bike with Maxime to go to the Gas Station. We just planed to buy cigarettes but instead we bought some beer and got stuck. A super nice day, just me and Maxime talking about everything and nothing until we got tired and spooned.
You can see, a great weekend! But something horrible happened at Ramat Hashofet. I lost my hat. If you know me you know that the hat is a part of my self. I wore it everyday sins like September last year. So, now I need too find a new hat...



Me and The Hat.

/Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar