onsdag 3 juni 2009

I'm phat and there's no soloution.

Healthy week made us be even more unhealthy. Started whit beer and icecream...
BUT we played matkot and walked around the kibbutz for a while. We just say it as Agustina (the crazy wonderful girl from Uruguay) ; I'm phaat! But chocolate is the beeeeest thing in the wooorld.

But to day I wont to tell you about the Kolbo, the store of the kibbutz. Every week we get Kolbo-money on our cards. I only buy Pringles, yougurt, bear and Nobless. But in the last days me and Maxime started to explore the Kolbo on our break, the lauondery is next door so we have time. And we find the most clean shorts ever, and for only 10 shekel! From that day is the Kolbo-time a must do, every coffiebreak. But it's not only fun. Because we always have some problem whit the card or someting that make us relly late for work. And when we are out of Kolbo-money in the end of the week... you can imagine.

To day we aloso went to the clinic. Me and Maxime are so oversensitive to mosqitos. The love our blood and our leggs are coverd whit bites and cuts. I have to add that Maxime scratch her legs whit a fork. So, we went to the clinic and they suck, as always. And told us nothing, NOTHING. Like: I know, I lived her all of my life and you just have to stop cratch them. We didn't tell them about the scratch whit a fork. Now we just have to accept that there is no solotion...

















On the way to the pool yesterday we had a languageproblem:

Malin: Hi! (See Shiraz walking thowards)
Shiraz: Manishma? (What's up?)
Sophie: Fitta!! (The only word that she knows in swedish; cunt)
Maxime: O my..

/Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar