måndag 1 juni 2009

Hey!




Welcome to a blog about the life of the volonteers in Kibbutz Hazorea. Mostley is gonna be me (Malin) and my dear Maxime having control over this blog. But all the volonteers are free to use it. It's all gonna be about our life here, and I promise that it's insane.
For example last week I got married to Sophie, the crazy redhead from London. We have a wierd marriage and we will keep you informed...


So, after a crazy week of party, me and Maxime desided to have a healthy period until thursday. The plan is to play alot of matkot, swim in the pool and take long walks arorund the kibbutz. I hope my wife (Sophie) will join us on this thing. We haven't been fighting in days...

A new girl from Finland is coming, today? No one knows, especially not Racheli (the woman responsible for all the volunteers)...

Yesterday, Rachelis office:

Racheli: A new girl is coming, maybe today.

Maxime: Nooooo, not another girl, fuck!

Racheli: She is from Finland.

Maxime: Nooooooooo, fuck! Where is she gonna live?

Racheli: I don't know..
Maxime: Where's she gonna work?

Racheli: I don't know..

Maxime: How old is she?

Racheli: I don't know..

Maxime: Is she really coming today?

Racheli: I don't know..

Maxime: We don't like finnish people. They only drink Koskenkorva Vodka in the sauna...

Racheli: Yes, you scandinavians only drink because you don't have anything else to do. So you can drink with her, it's nice.

Racheli

/Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar